Drug Interactions between Augmentin and Vitamin D3
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Augmentin (amoxicillin/clavulanate)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Augmentin and Vitamin D3. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Augmentin is in the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors.
Augmentin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vitamin d3 is in the drug class vitamins.
- Vitamin d3 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|