Drug Interactions between Augmentin and tranexamic acid
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Augmentin (amoxicillin/clavulanate)
- tranexamic acid
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Augmentin and tranexamic acid. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Augmentin is in the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors.
Augmentin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Aspiration Pneumonia
- Bacterial Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Kidney Infections
- Otitis Media
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth
- Strep Throat
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Tranexamic acid is in the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers.
- Tranexamic acid is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|