Drug interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and Vitamin B Complex 100
|Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)|
|Vitamin B Complex 100 (multivitamin)|
Interactions between your drugs
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 506 drugs (2170 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin Low Strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin Low Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
Vitamin B Complex 100
A total of 11 drugs (24 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Vitamin B Complex 100.
- Vitamin B Complex 100 is a member of the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations.
- Vitamin B Complex 100 is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.