Drug interactions between Aspirin Low Strength and potassium chloride
|Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Aspirin Low Strength and potassium chloride - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Aspirin Low Strength
A total of 521 drugs (2200 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Aspirin Low Strength.
- Aspirin Low Strength is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspirin Low Strength is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Potassium chloride is a member of the drug class minerals and electrolytes.
- Potassium chloride is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.