Drug interactions between Aspir 81 and tamsulosin
|Aspir 81 (aspirin)|
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Aspir 81 and tamsulosin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Aspir 81 is in the following drug classes: platelet aggregation inhibitors, salicylates.
- Aspir 81 is used to treat the following conditions:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Niacin Flush
- Prevention of Thromboembolism in Atrial Fibrillation
- Prosthetic Heart Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
- Transient Ischemic Attack
- Tamsulosin is a member of the drug class antiadrenergic agents, peripherally acting.
- Tamsulosin is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tamsulosin
Food may affect the intestinal absorption of tamsulosin. You should take tamsulosin approximately one-half hour following the same meal each day to ensure steady absorption and blood levels of the drug.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.