Vasoflex HD (ascorbic acid) Drug Interactions
A total of 137 drugs (1527 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Vasoflex HD (ascorbic acid).
- 8 moderate drug interactions (28 brand and generic names)
- 129 minor drug interactions (1499 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Vasoflex HD (ascorbic acid)
Common medications checked in combination with Vasoflex HD (ascorbic acid)
- Fish Oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Librax (chlordiazepoxide / clidinium)
- Lithium Carbonate ER (lithium)
- Plavix (clopidogrel)
- Qvar (beclomethasone)
- Symbicort (budesonide / formoterol)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine)
- Tranxene (clorazepate)
- Vasotec (enalapril)
- Zantac 150 (ranitidine)
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.