Ascocid (ascorbic acid) Drug Interactions
A total of 138 drugs (1529 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ascocid (ascorbic acid).
- 8 moderate drug interactions (28 brand and generic names)
- 130 minor drug interactions (1501 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Ascocid (ascorbic acid)
Common medications checked in combination with Ascocid (ascorbic acid)
- Artificial Tears (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- B-Complex with B-12 (multivitamin)
- ferrous sulfate
- folic acid
- hydrochlorothiazide / losartan
- Metoprolol Tartrate (metoprolol)
- vitamin d
More about Ascocid (ascorbic acid)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.