Drug Interactions between Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300 and chromium picolinate
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300 (alpha-lipoic acid)
- chromium picolinate
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Alpha-Lipoic-Acid-300 and chromium picolinate. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Alpha-lipoic-acid-300 is in the drug class nutraceutical products.
- Alpha-lipoic-acid-300 is used to treat Dietary Supplementation.
- Chromium picolinate is in the drug class minerals and electrolytes.
- Chromium picolinate is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
No interactions were found. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|