Drug Interactions between Allegra and Sudafed 12-Hour
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Allegra (fexofenadine)
- Sudafed 12-Hour (pseudoephedrine)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between Allegra and Sudafed 12-Hour. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Allegra is in the drug class antihistamines.
- Allegra is used to treat the following conditions:
- Sudafed 12-hour is in the drug class decongestants.
- Sudafed 12-hour is used to treat Nasal Congestion.
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Allegra (fexofenadine)
Consuming large amounts of certain fruit juices, including grapefruit, orange and apple, may decrease the levels of fexofenadine in your body. Fexofenadine should be taken with water and refrain from drinking large amounts of grapefruit, orange, or apple juice. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|