Robitussin cough drops
Active Ingredient: (in each drop)
Menthol, USP.............................. 10 mg
Cherry and Honey-Lemon:
Menthol, USP................................ 5 mg
- temporarily relieves
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 4 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth
- for sore throat: may be repeated every 2 hours, as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- for cough: may be repeated every 2 hours, as needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 4 years of age: ask a doctor
Other Information: store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Menthol Eucalyptus : corn syrup, eucalyptus oil, flavor, sucrose
Cherry : corn syrup, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sucrose
Honey-Lemon : citric acid, corn syrup, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C yellow no. 6, honey, lemon oil, methylparaben, povidone, propylparaben, sodium benzoate, sucrose
How Supplied: All 3 flavors of Robitussin Cough Drops are available in bags of 25 drops.