Robitussin cold multi-symptom cold flu softgels
Active Ingredients (in each capsule):
Acetaminophen, USP............................... 250 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP..................... 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP..................................... 100 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP....................... 30 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with a cold, or flu:
- headache · fever
- minor aches and pains
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion, and cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage.
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen as this may lead to an overdose. Overdose requires prompt medical attention even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease · high blood pressure
- thyroid disease · diabetes
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other product containing acetaminophen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- pain, cough, or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period.
- do not exceed recommended dosage. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause serious liver damage.
- adults and children 12 yrs and over: 2 capsules every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: sodium 3mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Protect from light.
Inactive Ingredients: D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C red no. 40, fractionated coconut oil, gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, sorbitol anhydrides
In blister packs of 12 liquid-filled capsules.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.