White petrolatum ....64.9%
- temporarily relieves pain associated with fever blisters and cold sores
- relieves dryness and softens fever blisters and cold sores
For external use only
Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations. Consult a doctor.
When using this product · avoid contact with the eyes
· do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- to open tube, cut tip of the tube on score mark with scissors
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: adult supervision should be given in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
Safety Sealed Tube.
Do Not Use if tube tip is cut prior to opening.
Inactive Ingredients: aloe extract, benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, glyceryl stearate, isocetyl stearate, menthol, methylparaben, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, vitamin E, white wax
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
0.33 oz Tube
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.