Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 3, 2022.
- Complete all age-appropriate vaccinations as recommended by current immunization guidelines prior to HYFTOR initiation [see Warning and Precautions (5.6)] .
- Apply HYFTOR to the skin of the face affected with angiofibroma twice daily in the morning and at bedtime.
- The maximum recommended daily dosage is:
- 600 mg (2 cm) for pediatric patients 6 to 11 years of age
- 800 mg (2.5 cm) for adults and pediatric patients 12 years of age and older
- If symptoms do not improve within 12 weeks of treatment, reevaluate the need for continuing HYFTOR.
- Do not use HYFTOR with occlusive dressings.
- For topical use only. Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
More about Hyftor (sirolimus topical)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug images
- Side effects
- During pregnancy
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: mTOR inhibitors
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.