Medications for Sleep Disorders
About Sleep Disorders: Sleep disorders are problems with sleeping, including trouble falling or staying asleep, falling asleep at the wrong times, too much sleep, or abnormal behaviors during sleep.
Topics under Sleep Disorders
- Alcohol-Induced Sleep Disorder (0 drugs)
- Hypersomnia (15 drugs in 2 topics)
- Insomnia (105 drugs in 4 topics)
- Jet Lag (3 drugs)
- Narcolepsy (28 drugs in 2 topics)
- Non-24-Hour Sleep Wake Disorder (2 drugs)
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder (0 drugs)
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder (4 drugs)
- Sleep Apnea (4 drugs in 2 topics)
- Sleep Paralysis (4 drugs)
Learn more about Sleep Disorders
Micromedex® Care Notes
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.