Medications for Sleep Disorders
About Sleep Disorders: Sleep disorders are problems with sleeping, including trouble falling or staying asleep, falling asleep at the wrong times, too much sleep, or abnormal behaviors during sleep.
Topics under Sleep Disorders
- Drowsiness (13 drugs in 2 topics)
- Insomnia (92 drugs in 4 topics)
- Jet Lag (1 drug)
- Narcolepsy (30 drugs in 2 topics)
- Non-24-Hour Sleep Wake Disorder (2 drugs)
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder (4 drugs)
- Sleep Apnea (6 drugs in 2 topics)
- Sleep Paralysis (4 drugs)
Learn more about Sleep Disorders
IBM Watson Micromedex
ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.