Medications for Sleep Disorders
Sleep disorders are problems with sleeping, including trouble falling or staying asleep, falling asleep at the wrong times, too much sleep, or abnormal behaviors during sleep.
Topics under Sleep Disorders
- Drowsiness (12 drugs in 2 topics)
- Idiopathic Hypersomnia (6 drugs)
- Insomnia (81 drugs in 4 topics)
- Jet Lag (1 drug)
- Narcolepsy (31 drugs in 2 topics)
- Non-24-Hour Sleep Wake Disorder (2 drugs)
- Shift Work Sleep Disorder (4 drugs)
- Sleep Apnea (6 drugs in 2 topics)
- Sleep Paralysis (4 drugs)
- Smith-Magenis Syndrome Sleep Disturbance (3 drugs)
Learn more about Sleep Disorders
IBM Watson Micromedex
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.