User Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic

Also known as: Visine A.C., Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief

Eye Redness/Itching 1.9

Reviews for Tetrahydrozoline/zinc sulfate ophthalmic

J October 15, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Horrible!!!! Like my eyes were on fire and going to come out of the sockets!!!! DO NOT USE!!!! Pataday is worth the higher price ten times over!!!!”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month October 7, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Have tried this twice in the last year and both times made my eyes feel like they are on fire! DO NOT buy this product! Does nothing to improve dry eyes.”

Matt October 2, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “If 0 out of 10 was an option I’d give it that rating. I’d rather put hot Pizza in my eyeball”

Nirvanaskys · Taken for less than 1 month September 28, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief burns your eyes as if you put hot sauce in them.”

Keasha April 15, 2020

Visine A.C. (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Caused my eyes to instantly burn. I attempted several times to use these and the same thing happened over and over. They turned very red and burned badly. I finally had to use saline to wash out my eyes.”

Kas · Taken for less than 1 month April 10, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “These would be good if the burning wasn’t worse than the actual symptom that you’re trying to treat. Yeah my eyes don’t itch anymore but it feels like I got splashed with paint thinner. Ouch. And my eyes were blurry for a bit”

CMS February 24, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “DO NOT BUY THESE EYE DROPS! . They made my eyes burn so bad I had to put a cool cloth on them for 15 minutes. My eyes were redder after putting drops in than before.”

Janice · Taken for less than 1 month February 5, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Burned eyes so bad! This stuff is terrible.”

Megan February 4, 2020

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “I bought the total Visine cause I have dry eyes and the sometimes water. Thinking I bought the best combo eye drops, all they did was make my eyes worse ! My eyes get so dry and they burn ! I wish I read reviews before cause it’s now in the trash. I’ve used it twice, thinking maybe the first time, my eyes were just too dry/tired. Nope. They need to recall this stupid product. Won’t be buying their brand again.”

Cyparisae December 23, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Worst drops EVER! I wish I had seen these reviews before buying to save the money or get something else. Terrible burning and itching! Why is this still being sold?! Obviously it's causing many people to have horrible side effects. STAY AWAY!!!!”

Thriveman December 12, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Ouch! Feel the burn, thought something was wrong, or too old until I read these messages”

Ken · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 5, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “This stuff makes my eyes WORSE!!! I want my money back.”

Oma W · Taken for less than 1 month November 25, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “I also used the Totality Visine Multi Symptom Relief eye drops & my eyes burn so bad I am having to wash both eyes out with sterile water. Not worth buying!!”

Janay · Taken for less than 1 month November 3, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Soo. I decided to try the visine totality, the very first day I used It it burnt my eyes soo bad and also caused them to itch’ I used them again today and the same exact thing happened my eyes have been burning for 10 minutes now. I’m not sure what they put in the eye drops but i don't recommend them at all!!!”

Markymark · Taken for less than 1 month November 1, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “So I got this Visine Totality because I have dry eyes, and I also lately have been having very bad puffy eyelids lately and someone told me that I might have allergies that are effecting my eyes and should try allergy eyedrops. So I got new eye drops and I chose the multi-action allergy eye relief and wow they worked. Only been trying them for three days and my big puffy eyes are pretty much gone. There is burning sensation but it it only lasts a minute and then it's gone. And it doesn't burn in the morning when I first wake up. Only when I put them in at the end of the day. I'm assuming it's because of the allergen or debris are in my eye which cause the drops tor burn (to work). But they don't burn so much in the morning only at the end of the day. So I'm pretty happy with the results of this product.”

Rae · Taken for less than 1 month October 16, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “I decided to try this product because my eyes were red and dry, the minute the drops touched my eyes it burned like fire. I waited about 30 minutes for the pain to go away before trying it again because my eyes were burning and itching so badly. It just made it worse. It took about 2 hours for the pain to finally go away, and my eyes were still dry and itchy.”

Ros · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 24, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “I do not recommend these eyedrops! They make my eyes burn like FIRE I’ve tried them over and over and had the same experience. I am throwing them out and going to buy something else tomorrow on a more natural line. I just don’t understand this!”

Tig September 22, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “My eyes are burning so bad they are worst then before I thought some one put something wrong in them”

NotHappy · Taken for less than 1 month August 23, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “My Walmart ran out of my usual eye drops so I purchased these. The first time I used them I got a HORRIBLE burning sensation, close to the feeling of when your scratch your cornea up, and blurriness occurred. I gave it a second chance a few weeks later thinking maybe I just wasn’t used to the new drops, the same thing occurred but this time I was seeing double as well. Whatever is in this can’t be safe. PLEASE don’t buy!”

abi · Taken for less than 1 month August 20, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “wow these Visine Totality Multi-symptom eye drops are terrible, so itchy and burning. There has gotta be something with this product . Terrible eye drops.”

Bina · Taken for less than 1 month August 12, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “I have Thygeson´s superficial punctate keratitis (TSPK) and after using this my eyes are on fire, can barely see. This product should be pulled.. Stuck with nothing till morning now :(”

taekook August 7, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “Today I went to CVS to purchase eye drops because myself, I wear contacts daily and my eyes get dry frequently so I have to get eyedrops to help with the dryness. I bought a bottle of Visine multi-symptom relief and I came home and took my contacts out and put the eye drops in my eyes. After about a minute or so I got terrible burning pain in my eye, it felt like someone poured bleach in my eyes. Not to mention it made my eyes extremely red. However, the burning and redness is starting to fade, but I still feel pain and it still has red streaks in my eyes. The only thing that seems to help me is using my saline solution which makes my eyes feel cooler and helps soothe the pain. I also recommend using a cold towel and place it over your eyelids and shut your eyes so that it helps with the burning as well. It really sucks how I spent quite a lot on this product and it ends up doing the opposite of what I had hoped for.”

Senkoclub · Taken for less than 1 month July 13, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate): “This is the worst product ever. I have entropion, so my eye gets red and watery. This was supposed to ease that condition, but burns horribly. I threw it away. Don't buy it!!!”

Aria · Taken for less than 1 month July 9, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “I agree with everyone here, I had the same terrible reaction to the Visine Totality . I paid good money hoping to get relief, instead it made things worse. ”

Pat June 30, 2019

Visine Totality Multi-Symptom Relief (tetrahydrozoline / zinc sulfate) for Eye Redness/Itching: “I bought this product and it totally burned my eyes instantly and they were all itchy, red and swollen. Not a good product.”