User Reviews for Dr Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever

Learn more about Dr Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever.

Foot Care 2 reviews 5 medications

6.5
Summary of Dr Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever reviews 2 reviews 6.5

Reviews for Dr Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever

For Foot Care "I have a horrible ingrown toenail that I have been dealing with for quite some time. It's so bad I was considering going to have it surgically removed. I decided to give Dr. Scholl's a try. Within 5 minutes of applying the product, I get sharp excruciating pain in the toe I applied it to and the one next to it. This continues the entire time I have it on. After removing the bandaid and the padded circle, the pain subsidies in about 10 minutes. I keep using it because after the painful part is over, it does feel better!"

Mandyofak (taken for less than 1 month) December 29, 2015

For Foot Care "I have a horrible and recurring ingrown toenail on my right big toe . At times the pain is so intense just very lightly brushing it with a finger causes excruciating pain so when I saw this product I had to try it. It works perfectly for me! This medication is one of the greatest things ever! If you're in pain I definitely recommend it!"

Happy feet!!! (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2015

More about Dr Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever (sodium sulfide topical)