User Reviews for Reishi mushroom to treat Dietary Supplementation

Anonymous August 14, 2020

“I take reishi mushroom with 2.5 mg prednisolone before sleep for rheumatoid arthritis and morning stiffness decrease too much its magic drug”

Kim · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 30, 2020

“I originally started taking this around a month ago, 3 times a day, for hormonal acne as reishi blocks DHT, but a really unexpected ( and welcomed!!) side benefit is that my anxiety is completely gone. Win-win. This stuff is awesome. I would recommend a standardized extract.”

Qwerty Azwerty February 7, 2018

“All previous comments are fake promoting specific products and of course you know it since you are colluding with the suppliers. You should really be ashamed of yourselves.”

Steve Gartner · Taken for 5 to 10 years February 8, 2013

“I am a reishi user for almost a decade. After a boot with prostate cancer, I am happy to be in remission for all of these years. If there is one thing I recommend people to consider is the regular intake of red reishi with high polysaccharides content. Of all of the reishi brands and type out there, I settled with what I consider the best for myself. Ganoprime from Reishi Essence is my choice of reishi supplement for many years and I trust their quality. Do your homework. Bypass the marketing hypes and choose a high quality red reishi base on facts and evidence such as high % Polysaccharides and % Triterpenes backed by official tests results.”

Paul S. · Taken for 6 months to 1 year July 23, 2014

“After years of trials and errors, I've got to say that Pro Formula reishi is the one for me. This product really makes a difference on my overall health and well being. I gotta tell you, no other supplements are making such a difference. I lived through low energy and general weaknesses for many years. When I heard of reishi, I started to educate myself. However, like anything else, I gained real experience by using many brands and types. ”

Canamla · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 19, 2016

“This fungus is magic. I was in remission for paralyzing anxiety attacks coupled with a type of pseudo-fainting for a while and when they returned, I started drinking protein elixirs (containing reishi), eventually moving on to Fungi Perfecti's reishi capsule. My anxiety baseline lowered and my stability under stress and confrontations returned to a good normal. Using this fungus, I saw that my weakness had diminished and was able to digest stress much better without losing myself to attacks.”

More about reishi mushroom