User Reviews for Reishi mushroom

Learn more about Reishi mushroom.

Dietary Supplementation 2 reviews 561 medications

9.5
Summary of Reishi mushroom reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Reishi mushroom

For Dietary Supplementation: "After years of trials and errors, I've got to say that Pro Formula reishi is the one for me. This product really makes a difference on my overall health and well being. I gotta tell you, no other supplements are making such a difference. I lived through low energy and general weaknesses for many years. When I heard of reishi, I started to educate myself. However, like anything else, I gained real experience by using many brands and types. "

Paul S. (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 23, 2014

For Dietary Supplementation: "I am a reishi user for almost a decade. After a boot with prostate cancer, I am happy to be in remission for all of these years. If there is one thing I recommend people to consider is the regular intake of red reishi with high polysaccharides content. Of all of the reishi brands and type out there, I settled with what I consider the best for myself. Ganoprime from Reishi Essence is my choice of reishi supplement for many years and I trust their quality. Do your homework. Bypass the marketing hypes and choose a high quality red reishi base on facts and evidence such as high % Polysaccharides and % Triterpenes backed by official tests results."

Steve Gartner (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 8, 2013