User Reviews for Metolazone

Also known as: Mykrox, Zaroxolyn

Learn more about Metolazone.

Edema 3 reviews 51 medications

8.5
Summary of Metolazone reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Metolazone

Zaroxolyn (metolazone) for Edema: "I had massive amount of fluid retention and I lost 50 pounds in 5 days @ 1 pill a day taken with my Lasix , it worked great for me and I'm very happy with the results .... thanks to my new doctor , it got rid of a lot of fluid that was inside of me and I thank God he gave then to me ... that is the only thing that worked for me . Now I'm 70 pounds lighter thanks to that lil small pill ....."

lugnut197524 September 17, 2015

Zaroxolyn (metolazone) for Edema: "Have taken it 3 times and ended up in the hospital with severe electrolyte deficiencies. Works well and fast - lost 20 lbs in 3 days. However, for me requires monitoring of electrolytes which doctors will not do regularly."

akeeley April 10, 2012

Zaroxolyn (metolazone) for Edema: "I had been given Lasix 20 mg for swollen feet and lower legs. It didn't work so the doctor upped it to 40 mg. That didn't work either. So then he prescribed Metolazone 5 mg. This worked. But it took a few weeks. Since I am the first person writing a review, I assume this isn't prescribed often."

Anonymous March 8, 2011