User Reviews for Hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine

Also known as: ColdCough HCM, Detussin, Entuss-D Liquid, H-C Tussive D, Histinex D, Histussin D, Hytussin, Iotussin D Liquid, Liquituss HD, P-V-Tussin, Pancof HC, Rezira, SymTan, Tussafin, Tussgen …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine.

Cough and Nasal Congestion
8.8

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine reviews 8.8 6 reviews

Reviews for Hydrocodone/pseudoephedrine

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for : "This medicine is great but it made my skin really itchy on my arms and legs."

rai_2000 (taken for less than 1 month) March 9, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "This is a great cough medicine but gave me itchy tingling skin."

craftylady423 (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "Fantastic. The best cough syrup out there. I have asthma & COPD. I can't take it after 4pm because it will affect my sleep. It is costly but well worth the extra expense. A little goes a long ways."

Anonymous November 17, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "I have had trouble with upper respiratory tract infections since I was a child. This is the best cough medicine I have ever taken. I have been given them all and the best by far!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 21, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "This medicine works great. It's a little costly."

aden 5 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 18, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rezira (hydrocodone / pseudoephedrine) for Cough and Nasal Congestion: "It works great. The only down side is the pseudoephedrine, which causes horrible headaches and ruins my sleep."

mmeettrryy January 20, 2012