User Reviews for Prevident 5000 Sensitive to treat Prevention of Dental Caries

Reviews for Prevident 5000 Sensitive

Diane September 6, 2019

“Be careful with this toothpaste. I after a few weeks have severe side effects. Throat closing, excessive itching with hives. My ears are buzzing. Very itchy all over.”

soretooth · Taken for less than 1 month December 23, 2018

“I could only use this for a couple days. It may say "sensitive" on the label and be designed for helping reduce sensitivity, but it actually made a few teeth so much more sensitive I couldn't put ANYTHING in my mouth without causing excruciating nerve pain. Before it was just extreme temperatures causing a little twinge. This new feeling was so bad, even my tongue just touching the teeth caused shooting pain. I was able to calm the tooth back down through a miracle combination of flonase and sudafed to empty my sinuses and relieve any congestion from the cold weather, brushing with plain water, and finishing with a dry mouth rinse. Still hurts from an existing filling but it's not as bad now.”

More about Prevident 5000 Sensitive (fluoride / potassium nitrate topical)