User Reviews for Cadexomer iodine

Also known as: Iodoflex, Iodosorb

Reviews for Cadexomer iodine

Iodosorb (cadexomer iodine) for : "I have had a small ulcer on the side of my foot for nearly 6 months. For 3 of them I’ve had a staph infection. I have tried antiseptic creams, sololite gel, it helped but was tiring to where I had to have it redressed every day or two. I tried Promogran Prisma. This is a wound balancing matrix. It acts like a skin graft. Miserable fail. Now, I’m trying Iodosorb gel. It was suggested by a Wound Nurse My first time was yesterday. After a few hours of wearing it, my wound started to burn. It got so bad within a couple of hours, I was in tears, it hurt soooo much. The wound had swollen to 3 times it size and the dressing popped off. It looked like a volcano explosion but later that evening, the stinging went away and I must admit, it felt better some how. I will continue on with this but I wished that I could have read what to expect in the “ side affects” online or am I an exception? It’s very expensive. I was lucky enough to get a free sample tube, 10 gms."

Suzycom May 9, 2018