User Reviews for Benzalkonium chloride / lidocaine topical to treat Bacterial Skin Infection

Also known as: A + D Cracked Skin Relief, Bactine Original, Dr Scholl's Cracked Heel Relief, First Aid Antiseptic, Mercuroclear

Reviews for Benzalkonium chloride/lidocaine

A + D Cracked Skin Relief (benzalkonium chloride / lidocaine): "I’ve tried A & D Ointment on several occasions since it’s widely used for healing for tattoos. Sadly one day I had a VERY BAD adverse reaction, where my skin started to slough off, and the plasma started oozing profusely! It was extremely painful and very irritated. Dr’s had no idea why I suddenly started having a bad reaction to the ointment after all the years of usage. But now I can no longer use any form whatsoever of A & D ointments for fear of reaction of respiratory problems, and additional seizure symptoms. I'm definitely allergic to it"

CindiJ1970 (taken for 10 years or more) September 19, 2018

A + D Cracked Skin Relief (benzalkonium chloride / lidocaine): "I have severe cracked skin on my hands. I've tried many different products - my skin is extremely sensitive. This product helps heal my skin, does not sting and is not greasy (important when using for hands). This is the best product I've found for my condition, but it is hard to find - my drugstore can't even order it for me anymore."

Anonymous December 7, 2009

Learn more about Bacterial Skin Infection

More about benzalkonium chloride/lidocaine topical

Other brands: A + D Cracked Skin Relief, First Aid Antiseptic