User Reviews for Balsam peru / castor oil / trypsin

Also known as: Allanderm-T, Dermuspray, Granulderm, Granulex, Granumed, Optase, Revina NLT, TBC, Vasolex, Xenaderm

Dermatologic Lesion

Summary of Balsam peru/castor oil/trypsin reviews 10.0 6 reviews

Reviews for Balsam peru/castor oil/trypsin

Xenaderm (balsam peru / castor oil / trypsin) for Dermatologic Lesion: "This is a miracle product! My daughter had a gastrointestinal tube put in her stomach, and the area around the tube never healed properly. She basically had an open wound that leaked stomach fluids. This made healing extremely difficult. After seeing a wound care specialist, he recommended this product. In a matter of days we finally saw the skin healing. It is very expensive, but the brand name works better than the generic. So, worth the price!"

Nksari (taken for less than 1 month) March 6, 2018

Granulex (balsam peru / castor oil / trypsin) for Dermatologic Lesion: "Emergency Use in Burns One evening my wife asked my 12yr old to fix her a cup of coffee. The Daughter went to the kitchen and fixed a boiling cup of coffee. Bringing it up stairs the cup broke and the boiling coffee went down her chest. She screamed we sprayed her chest at once, there was very little blistering and within 4-5 days all was healed."

Ed Herold January 6, 2016

For Dermatologic Lesion: "This saved my finger from amputation. Granulation was not happening till I used this. Ten days later all is well."

Ripplemead July 14, 2014

Granulex (balsam peru / castor oil / trypsin) for Dermatologic Lesion: "I'm a Homecare nurse that highly recommends this. It's amazing. I have only had positive results from it. I don't understand why its not used more frequently and how people in my profession including doctors have not heard of this product. Any chance I have to suggest it to the doctor I do."

roxitica August 28, 2013

Xenaderm (balsam peru / castor oil / trypsin) for Dermatologic Lesion: "Not an approved use however nothing worked before this. We have a horse who has a chronic open wound on her belly due to fly bites. Every thing we applied over the years just dripped off and never healed anything. Fly blankets did not help protect her nor did fly spray. This spring I applied a tin layer to the area (scarred til opened by fly bites) and it did not get chewed open. I had one tube which I would rather not say how I obtained it. I wish I could get more. It is a miracle as far as I am concerned."

Klasi May 19, 2013

Xenaderm (balsam peru / castor oil / trypsin) for Dermatologic Lesion: "I have been using xenaderm in nursing homes since it came out and is wonderful. unfortunately, we can no longer get it on the part d formulary and the substitutions are not comprable--debriders and such--what are we to do about this--is there anything we can substitute?"

mblakley April 2, 2007