User Reviews for Endep to treat Insomnia

Endep has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Insomnia. 50% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 25% reported a negative effect.

Endep Rating Summary

6.2/10 average rating

Compare all 81 medications used in the treatment of Insomnia.

Jandal February 2, 2015

“I have been taking Endep 10 for approx 3 weeks and have I used a variety of sleeping meds. Endep is the best by far. I take it 3 hours prior to sleep and have no problems getting to sleep and if I do wake during the night I go back to sleep straight away. It can make me a little drowsy in the morning but nothing like other meds.”

Nickers · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 11, 2018

“I started taking Endep 10 for insomnia from menopause, this was too weak and no effect so after a week my Doctor upped to Endep 25. This works really well for me and most nights I sleep far more soundly and if I wake up fall back to sleep pretty quickly. Some days I wake up a little bit lethargic and slow to get out of bed but once I'm up I am my usual motivated self. This has worked well for me and I feel heaps better than when I was taking sleeping pills.”

Theg · Taken for less than 1 month March 31, 2016

“Been on endep 10mg for 4 weeks .for insomnia. Although it helps me sleep the longer I take it the dopier I get during day. Feel like I am permanently sedated. Like my brain is shrinking and my head is full of cotton wool all day. No motivation to do anything..”

Mr Mal March 21, 2014

“I took Endep 25 for headaches. I felt drowsy even the next day. So I went to Endep 10. I need to to take it about 2 hours before sleep. Side effect - ear noise which is going on for over 1 week now after 1 tablet. Going to stop it for a while due to side effect.”

aaaaaaaallllllll January 6, 2017

“Works ok. I have Bulge discs, tear, depression & anxiety . On this I sleep well. Loss of sex drive, anxiety and stress still high. Doesn't help the pain so much in my back. I sleep really well at night after 100mg, but I wake up tired and need to nap for 2-3 hours and in bed by 9:30pm. Just always wanting to sleep and lazy.”

Ehlers · Taken for 10 years or more March 24, 2020

“25-75mg. Have taken endep on & off for years with great results. It’s definitely my go-to medication for insomnia. Have never noticed any relief with my nerve pain though.”

Sleepless · Taken for 10 years or more April 12, 2020

“I've been on endep since 2009 for insomnia I'm on 100mg a night and while I don't have any bad side effects it only works 95% of the time.”