User Reviews for Acetic acid/hydrocortisone otic

Also known as: Vosol HC Earsol-HC

Otitis Externa 6.0

Reviews for Acetic acid/hydrocortisone otic

Liz · Taken for less than 1 month September 1, 2020

For Otitis Externa: “It gets worse before it gets better?? I'm at the worse part right now, hoping it gets better. Went to the doctor because of what I thought was a clogged ear. She said my ear wasn't clogged but infected and prescribed these drops. My outer ear is now red, swollen and crusty. My ear constantly leaks. It's terrible.”

Kitty · Taken for less than 1 month May 17, 2020

For Otitis Externa: “After putting 2 drops of acetic acid/hydrocortisone ear drops, the ear hurts for half an hour. I am going to call my doctor to change to another eardrop.”

RAK · Taken for 2 to 5 years October 22, 2019

Vosol HC (acetic acid / hydrocortisone) for Otitis Externa: “I am extremely disappointed in the discontinuance of this product. It is the ONLY thing that helps me with itchy and inflamed ears. I am a hearing aid wearer, and have lots of issues with my ears. PLEASE bring this product back! I used this PRN and not every day.”

Anonymous November 6, 2009

Vosol HC (acetic acid / hydrocortisone) for Otitis Externa: “It is the only thing that works for my chronic otitis externa. My only complaint is the $200.00 price increase. Yes, last summer I could purchase it for $36.00, at this time I must pay $228.00 for a 10 ml bottle.”