Mycitracin Plus Pain Reliever use while Breastfeeding
Important: Mycitracin Plus Pain Reliever is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Mycitracin Plus Pain Reliever:
- bacitracin breastfeeding information
- neomycin breastfeeding information
- polymyxin b breastfeeding information
- pramoxine (lactation information not available)
More about bacitracin / neomycin / polymyxin b / pramoxine topical
- Other brands
- Neosporin + Pain Relief Ointment
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.