Duraxin use while Breastfeeding
Important: Duraxin is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Duraxin:
- phenyltoloxamine (lactation information not available)
- salicylamide (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/phenyltoloxamine/salicylamide
- Acetaminophen/phenyltoloxamine/salicylamide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations