Decohistine DH use while Breastfeeding
Important: Decohistine DH is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Decohistine DH:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about chlorpheniramine/codeine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine, codeine, and pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine, Pseudoephedrine, and Codeine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine, Pseudoephedrine, and Codeine Suspension