Cortisporin-TC use while Breastfeeding
Important: Cortisporin-TC is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Cortisporin-TC:
- colistin sulfate (lactation information not available)
- thonzonium bromide (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about colistin sulfate/hydrocortisone/neomycin/thonzonium bromide otic
- Colistin sulfate/hydrocortisone/neomycin/thonzonium bromide otic Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: otic steroids with anti-infectives
- Colistin, hydrocortisone, neomycin, and thonzonium otic
- Neomycin, Colistin, Hydrocortisone, and Thonzonium
- Colistin, neomycin, thonzonium, and hydrocortisone Otic (Advanced Reading)