Coldex use while Breastfeeding
Important: Coldex is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Coldex:
- chlorpheniramine breastfeeding information
- phenylephrine breastfeeding information
- phenyltoloxamine (lactation information not available)
More about chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine / phenyltoloxamine
- Check interactions
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Side effects
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- En español
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.