Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges use while Breastfeeding
Important: Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Lozenges:
- menthol (lactation information not available)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzocaine/menthol topical
- Benzocaine/menthol topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: mouth and throat products
- Benzocaine and Menthol Aerosol
- Benzocaine and Menthol Pads and Swabs
- Benzocaine and Menthol Strips
- Benzocaine and Menthol Topical Liquid
- Benzocaine/Menthol Lozenges