Amturnide use while Breastfeeding
Important: Amturnide is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Amturnide:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about aliskiren/amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide
- Aliskiren/amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antihypertensive combinations
- Aliskiren, Amlodipine, and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Aliskiren, amlodipine, and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Amturnide