Abatuss DMX use while Breastfeeding
Important: Abatuss DMX is a drug containing multiple ingredients. Please check each of the links below, where breastfeeding (lactation) information is available. This information is not intended as a substitute for professional judgment. Always consult your physician.
Ingredients of Abatuss DMX:
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about dexchlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
- Dexchlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dexchlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine
- Dexchlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, and Pseudoephedrine Liquid