Does viagra casue fatigue the next day?

Anonymous 26 Jul 2010

The fatigue , my friend comes from all the sexual activity you had the night or day before... it is not the viagra. You are physically tired or fatigued or exhausted from the sexual activity.

Now fainting is a side effect (serious) from viagra... but you did not faint... with all due respect, you had a great time.

Take care and be carefull

christineATU 26 Jul 2010

I agree with Maso.

Anonymous 26 Jul 2010

Thank you Chris!

Rajive Goel 27 Jul 2010

Andres, good answer, after effects of Viagra could be fatal sometime.

Anonymous 27 Jul 2010

Gracias Rajive

sf69hunk 2 Sep 2011

Of course sexual activity with or without Viagra can be exhausting, but never so much that it last into the next day. Sometimes I take Viagra assuming I will have sex,and if sex doesnt happen, I'm still tired the next day. Also, the following day I am Im tire whether the sex was vigorous or lazy. When I was in my 50s it did not make me as tired as it does now (70). My sensitivity to the tiredness has progressed as Ive aged. My theory is that it exhausts the liver, but the young are too srong to notice it. Not only age, but certain prescription medications, make the liver less effective in removing toxins. At my age now, the next-day tiredness of Viagra - whether sex was involved or not - is too debilitating to be worth the the sex no matter how good it might be. Also, I should add that Viagra has always suppressed my libido.

justicedreamer 27 Jul 2010

My fiance states that yes, it certainly does, due to the rise in blood pressure and heart rate. He also states that you should be sure you have no type of heart condition before taking this and that your blood pressure is under control, as viagra can easily lead to serious problems to people who were unaware they had issues before due to the way it works.
Fatigue is common, but it would depend on how severe the fatigue is. Remeber, sexual activity can make you tired, and if you are having sex 4-5 times in 24 hours, you are going to be worn out. So always remember to add that in. Concider the facts, weigh the effects, then decide if you should be worried.