SENTRY Calming Collar For DogsThis page contains information on SENTRY Calming Collar For Dogs for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- SENTRY Calming Collar For Dogs Indications
- Warnings and cautions for SENTRY Calming Collar For Dogs
- Direction and dosage information for SENTRY Calming Collar For Dogs
SENTRY Calming Collar For DogsThis treatment applies to the following species:
GOODbehavior™ pheromone TECHNOLOGY
Lavender Chamomile Fragrance
Maternal pheromone technology is proven to modify stress behavior such as:
● inappropriate marking
● excessive barking
Fit & Stay Design
DO NOT ALLOW CHILDREN TO PLAY WITH COLLAR
SENTRY Calming Collar For Dogs Caution
Helps make pets feel safe and secure at home and on the go!
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE USE.
SENTRY® Calming Collar for dogs mimics the pheromone that the mother dog produces to calm and reassure her puppies. Dogs recognize these pheromones throughout life. It mimics the natural way to help dogs cope with new and fearful situations. The lavender and chamomile provide a soothing fragrance.
Directions For Use
1. Take the collar out of the packaging and stretch to full length. The tabs that held the collar in place should fall off when stretching; pull on any remaining tabs to remove them.
2. Bend the buckle in half between the holes in the buckle, so that you can easily pass the end of the collar through both holes.
3. Place the collar around your pet’s neck. Feed the collar through both holes, notches facing out. Fit to the neck of the dog. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the pet and to permit the collar to move about the neck. Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over pet’s head, and two fingers can be placed between the collar and pet’s neck. Leave 2 or 3 extra inches for collar adjustment, cut off remaining excess collar and dispose of in the trash.
4. Wash hands after placing collar on pet. Seal collar in plastic bag when not in use to prolong effectiveness.
SENTRY Calming Collar For Dogs Caution
Remove the collar before shampooing your dog and replace it after the dog’s coat is dry. Do not use collar on dogs with extensive skin lesions. SENTRY® Calming Collar for dogs is not a pharmaceutical product.
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
SENTRY® is committed to providing high quality products. If you have questions or comments about this product, please write: SENTRY® Consumer Response, P.O. Box 540399, Omaha, NE 68154-0399.
Store at controlled temperature 15-30°C (59-86°F)
In Case of Emergency, call: 1-800-781-4738
Non-Emergency, call: 1-800-224-PETS (7387)
Made in USA
Distributed by: Sergeant’s Pet Care Products, Inc., Omaha, NE 68138
Visit us at: www.sentrypetcare.com
U.S. and International Patent Pending
● Proven to effectively modify stress-related behavior problems in dogs that may occur during traveling, thunderstorms, fireworks and new social interaction
● Releases pheromones for up to 30 days
● Safe & effective
● Can be used without long-term side effects
● Helps dogs and puppies feel safe and secure
SENTRY® Calming Collar for dogs helps with the following stressful situations:
● Pet/owner separation
● Visits to the vet
● Noise fears
● Holiday stress
● Going for walks
● Visits to the groomer
● New baby
● New home
Other SENTRY® pheromone products available: SENTRY® Calming Diffuser for dogs, SENTRY® Calming Spray for dogs, SENTRY® Stop That!™ behavior correction spray
“My dog is less stressed out on car trips and at home”
Sallie, Denver, CO
Ask a vet
How quickly will the dog respond once the SENTRY® Calming Collar is placed on a dog’s neck?
When the collar is placed around the neck of the dog, the perception of the pheromones by the dog is immediate. However, as in every behavior program, the visible improvement in specific behaviors may require some time, depending on a variety of factors: the dog, the nature, duration and severity of the problem and behavior modification (dog and owner). Usually, an improvement in specific behaviors is seen during the first two weeks after wearing the collar, but some dogs may require a month to exhibit visible improvement.
Get expert pet care tips from Pet Health Central
0.97 OZ (27.5 g) - up to 23” neck
30 day collar
Three 0.97 OZ (27.5 g) collars - for dogs up to 23’’ neck
3 Months Supply
NAC No.: 10831353
P.O. BOX 540399, OMAHA, NE, 68154-0399
|Clinical Inquiries: Regulatory Manager:||402-938-7065|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the SENTRY Calming Collar For Dogs information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-04-11