User Reviews for Dysport

Learn more about Dysport.

Facial Wrinkles 2 reviews 16 medications

7.5
Cervical Dystonia 0 reviews 8 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Dysport reviews 2 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Dysport

Review by Miami79: User Rating:

Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for Facial Wrinkles: Experienced dizziness and headaches, lumps and pain first day after injection. Week has passed and symptoms are still present.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 13, 2014 1:52 PM
Review by LovesTravolta: User Rating:

Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for Facial Wrinkles: I highly recommend Dysport. I have been using it ever since it became available. Dysport works much better for me, not only is less expensive it lasts a long time. I will soon be 60 years young.I used to have very deep laugh lines around my eye area into my cheeks, also between my brows and forehead. All the lines are gone.Recently I returned to Botox because it such a good deal. Unfortunately the Botox only lasted for a few weeks.Because of also using Obaji with Retiina, I think my skin looks better now than it did twenty years ago! I hope Dysport eventually becomes more affordable. I highly recommend it.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate