User Reviews for Tazarotene

Also known as: Avage, Fabior, Tazorac

Learn more about Tazarotene.

Psoriasis 1 reviews 311 medications

9.5
Acne 4 reviews 513 medications

Facial Wrinkles 0 reviews 17 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Tazarotene reviews 5 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Tazarotene

Fabior (tazarotene) for Acne: "I've had moderate to almost severe acne for at least 4 years prior to using Fabior. Now let me tell you this medicine will probably worsen your acne or dryness or redness the first couple of months you are on it but once you've used it for a long time the results are amazing. My advice would be to use a morning and evening moisturizer because Fabior and any retinoid will dry you out. This product should last a long time for one bottle and never overuse it ever."

Spencerrrr April 23, 2015

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: "I've been using Tazorac since March 2012. My Dermatologist put me on Aczone to use in the morning, and Tazorac in the evening. There were some burning and itching in the beginning, but it when away. During my office visits I receive Chemical Peels also. Over a month, I've noticed the dark spots have lightened up and my skin is evened out. Now I'm getting my face back."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 30, 2012

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: "My dermatologist prescribed my Tazorac 0.05% cream when no other treatment for my acne worked. To this day I still use it and it clears all my breakouts within days and leaves my skin looking even and radiant. I often spot treat with it too, for it can dry my face out sometimes. Lovely product, I highly recommend."

Anonymous April 13, 2012

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Psoriasis: "It really helped my skin irritation. Cleared it up in 2-3 weeks. Works great."

mickey (: May 22, 2010

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: "Amazing for acne , scars, dark spots. I like the gel"

ianL April 2, 2010