User Reviews for Tazarotene

Also known as: Avage, Fabior, Tazorac

Learn more about Tazarotene.

Psoriasis 1 reviews 310 medications

9.5
Acne 6 reviews 519 medications

9.2
Facial Wrinkles 2 reviews 21 medications

Summary of Tazarotene reviews 9 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Tazarotene

For Facial Wrinkles: "I love tazorac. I use it for skin rejuvenation not acne but it's cleared blackheads, evened skin tone, Greatly closed pores. I've used tretinoin and that was much harsher on my skin. This has been mildly effective. Meaning no bad side effects. I use 0.05%. One thing, I have combo skin which being in my late 30s, the oil and acne decreased. My acne scars were around mouth from my younger years. Something I'd like to point out is, I notice in some areas on my face it doesn't decrease pores size, particular each side of cheeks near nose. However comparing this to tretinoin this wins by far for me! Now my mother whom has non complicated skin responds excellent to tretinoin so it depends. Cost is outrageous!!! Find coupon."

Realitygenerics (taken for less than 1 month) February 8, 2016

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: "I have been using it now for about a month. I have had acne since I was 11 and I'm now 50. Nothing has ever worked, ever! My dermotologist asked me to try first every other day and now I'm using it every day...about the side of a pea and I mix it with my Neutrogena face lotion with SPF sunscreen. I place it on my face and declote'. It has removed so many sun spots! My face looks 5 years younger...and my acne is healing much faster. It use to take a blemish, sometimes months to heal! Now I can see my skin is recuperating faster from blemishes. Even my best friend keeps saying, "you look so good today, what are you doing?" Ha, I finally told her and she has an appt with my dermatologist now. I am still using samples, don't know $$"

Stazzle (taken for less than 1 month) February 5, 2016

Fabior (tazarotene) for Acne: "This product is a miracle for me! I have had acne since I was 13. I have tried everything no thing worked. My story is I stumbled upon on fabior by participating in a clinical trial. I didn't care about the money I just wanted to try anything to help my acne. The first month of using fabior it made my acne worse! It made me look like I got hit with the ugly stick. I had pimples everywhere and I was peeling a lot. I cried and my boyfriend convinced me to keep using it. He said that's your problem you always give up on a product if you don't see immediate results. I thank goodness I listened to him because the following week. My skin started to look beautiful. I never get pimples anymore and all my dark spots I use to cover with makeup are gone."

ms_sylviaj instagram January 15, 2016

For Facial Wrinkles: "I used this medicine when I was younger for acne and hated it because it made me break out even worse. However, since getting older with less acne, I started using it again for wrinkles. While it does initially cause small breakouts (my derm said it will get worse before it gets better and to hang in there), it's worth it in the end. Within a few days I had shed what seemed like an entire layer of skin (like a snake!) and revealed baby soft, smooth, glowing skin with far less noticeble lines, acne scars, and discoloration. I'm extremely please with the results and can't live without it now. I love looking in the mirror now. Give it a try, be patient, and you'll be happy with the end results."

Saraih January 8, 2016

Fabior (tazarotene) for Acne: "I've had moderate to almost severe acne for at least 4 years prior to using Fabior. Now let me tell you this medicine will probably worsen your acne or dryness or redness the first couple of months you are on it but once you've used it for a long time the results are amazing. My advice would be to use a morning and evening moisturizer because Fabior and any retinoid will dry you out. This product should last a long time for one bottle and never overuse it ever."

Spencerrrr April 23, 2015

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: "I've been using Tazorac since March 2012. My Dermatologist put me on Aczone to use in the morning, and Tazorac in the evening. There were some burning and itching in the beginning, but it when away. During my office visits I receive Chemical Peels also. Over a month, I've noticed the dark spots have lightened up and my skin is evened out. Now I'm getting my face back."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 30, 2012

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: "My dermatologist prescribed my Tazorac 0.05% cream when no other treatment for my acne worked. To this day I still use it and it clears all my breakouts within days and leaves my skin looking even and radiant. I often spot treat with it too, for it can dry my face out sometimes. Lovely product, I highly recommend."

Anonymous April 13, 2012

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Psoriasis: "It really helped my skin irritation. Cleared it up in 2-3 weeks. Works great."

mickey (: May 22, 2010

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: "Amazing for acne , scars, dark spots. I like the gel"

ianL April 2, 2010