User Reviews for Tazarotene

Also known as: Avage, Fabior, Tazorac

Learn more about Tazarotene.

Psoriasis 1 reviews 309 medications

Acne 3 reviews 507 medications

9.2
Facial Wrinkles 0 reviews 17 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Tazarotene reviews 4 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Tazarotene

Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: I've been using Tazorac since March 2012. My Dermatologist put me on Aczone to use in the morning, and Tazorac in the evening. There were some burning and itching in the beginning, but it when away. During my office visits I receive Chemical Peels also. Over a month, I've noticed the dark spots have lightened up and my skin is evened out. Now I'm getting my face back.

April 30, 2012 8:42 PM

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: My dermatologist prescribed my Tazorac 0.05% cream when no other treatment for my acne worked. To this day I still use it and it clears all my breakouts within days and leaves my skin looking even and radiant. I often spot treat with it too, for it can dry my face out sometimes. Lovely product, I highly recommend.

April 13, 2012 3:45 AM

Review by mickey (::

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Psoriasis: It really helped my skin irritation. Cleared it up in 2-3 weeks. Works great.

May 22, 2010 9:56 PM

Review by ianL:

Tazorac (tazarotene) for Acne: Amazing for acne , scars, dark spots. I like the gel

April 2, 2010 4:50 AM