Enzymatic DetergentThis page contains information on Enzymatic Detergent for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Enzymatic Detergent Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Enzymatic Detergent
- Direction and dosage information for Enzymatic Detergent
Enzymatic DetergentThis treatment applies to the following species:
Dual Enzyme Presoak & Detergent
Active Ingredient(s)Contains Protease #9014-01-0, Amylase #9000-85-5, Surfactant, Propylene Glycol #57-55-6, and water #7732-18-5.
Enzymatic Detergent IndicationsAn extremely effective dual enzyme detergent for the cleaning of flexible and rigid scopes, delicate surgical instruments, and other medical devices. Quickly digests and dissolves blood, fat, mucous, and other soils.
Safe for all surgical instruments and fiberoptic scopes.
Directions For UseWear gloves and eye protection.
1. Add 1-2 ounces of Enzymatic to 1 gallon of warm tap water.
2. Soak instruments for 2-3 minutes or longer if required; 15-20 minutes for difficult stains.
3. Solution should be aspirated through lumens and channels of instruments.
4. Lightly scrub scopes and instruments.
5. Rinse thoroughly with warm water aspirating through channels to completely remove all traces of enzymatic solution.
6. If equipment is to be chemically disinfected, dry before immersion into the solution.
7. Discard solution after each use.
8. For ultrasonic washers use 1/4 to 1 oz. per gallon water.
Enzymatic Detergent Caution(s)HMIS Rating: H-2 F-0 R-0 PPE-B See MSDS for additional information.
Warning(s)Keep out of reach of children.
Presentation1 gallon (3.8 L) with pump.
5503 CORPORATE DR., ST. JOSEPH, MO, 64507
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Enzymatic Detergent information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17