Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 15mg in 5mL
Labeler: Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
NDC Code: 54838-104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 15 mg (in each 5 mL(teaspoonful)(TSP))
Purpose: Nasal decongestant
Uses temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- common cold
- hay fever
- other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
DO NOT USE IN CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart diseases
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or accompanied by fever
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away (1800-222-1222).
- Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours.
- Repeat dose every 4 hours if needed.
|Children 6 to 11 years of age||2 teaspoonfuls (TSP)
|Children 4 to 5 years of age||1 teaspoonful(TSP)
|Children under 4 years of age||DO NOT USE|
store at room temperature
citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, grape flavor, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution.
Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc
1033 Stoneleigh Ave
Carmel, NY 10512 USA
pseudoephedrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc (161630033)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.