Morphine Sulfate may be available in the countries listed below.
- MORPHINE SULFATE 1 MG PER ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE 10MG/5ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE 1MG PER ML SOLUTION FOR INJECTION (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE 20MG/ML ORAL SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE INJECTION 1MG/ML (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE INJECTION 2MG/ML (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE INJECTION BP 10MG/1ML (AQUEOUS SOLUTION (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE INJECTION BP 15MG IN 1 ML (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE INJECTION BP 20 MG IN 1 ML (Leaflet)
- MORPHINE SULFATE INJECTION BP 30 MG IN 1ML (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Morphine Sulfate
Morphine Sulfate (BANM) is known as Morphine in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.