GG 977 (DICLOFENAC 50 mg)
Pill imprint GG 977 has been identified as Diclofenac potassium 50 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG 977 (DICLOFENAC 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-4770||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|49999-0593||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|68115-0101||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
|23490-6507||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|21695-0838||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|66267-0070||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|33261-0038||Aidarex Pharmacuticals LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)