FL 25 (Savella milnacipran 25 mg)
Generic Name: milnacipran
Pill imprint FL 25 has been identified as Savella milnacipran 25 mg.
Savella is used in the treatment of fibromyalgia; reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Savella milnacipran 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for FL 25 (Savella milnacipran 25 mg)
- Generic Name:
- milnacipran 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
silicon dioxide colloidal
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0845||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.