93 5514 93 5514 (Carbamazepine extended-release 300 mg)
Pill imprint 93 5514 93 5514 has been identified as Carbamazepine extended-release 300 mg.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 5514 93 5514 (Carbamazepine extended-release 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- Green / Black
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Green No. 3
polyethylene glycol 1450
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine chewable tablets
- Carbamazepine suspension
- Carbamazepine sustained-release capsules
- Carbamazepine sustained-release tablets
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)