User Reviews for Epitol

Schizoaffective Disorder 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Epitol reviews 9 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Epitol

Review by Sam-Booo:

For Bipolar Disorder: This medicine has changed my life. For years, before I was diagnosed... I had no clue what it was like to live with a clear head. I'm able to think and act more rationally. The way I've always wanted to and never could. This medicine solidifies for me that treatment CAN WORK. Changed my life. I'm a happy girl. (and not just when I try to be).

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 23, 2014 1:43 AM

Review by stephc9902:

For Bipolar Disorder: I was put on this medicine as a treatment for bipolar disorder. This is like a miracle for me. It has helped my mood stay stable and has helped my attention span as well. And its very affordable.I would recommend this to anyone for treatment of bipolar disorder. It has saved my life.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 28, 2014 8:47 AM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years):

For Trigeminal Neuralgia: This medicine brought almost instant relief for a very painful neurological condition caused by a root canal procedure that went bad. I suffered for two years before someone suggested this medicine. After 4 doses I was free of pain and continue to be. I understand I will be on this medicine for life.

November 29, 2012 8:28 AM

Review by Liz89 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

For Bipolar Disorder: I've been on Epitol for a little over 6 months and it has CHANGED my life. I had a hard time finding a medication that didn't worsen my condition or give me weird side effects and so far, I've had NONE of that from Epitol. The first few weeks were a little difficult as it made me kind of tired but I quickly adapted and no longer get drowsy. (I still find it best to take it before bedtime). My depressed symptoms are all but gone and my manic spells are much more mild (though occasionally longer). This medicine was a God-send.

June 4, 2012 4:33 PM

For Bipolar Disorder: I started taking Epitol 2 1/2weeks ago. I know I'm supposed to wait for the medicine to enter my system but it's made me so sick already. I started on a medium dose for 7 days then bumped up to more twice a day. Well I dropped myself down because my doctor appointment isn't for a while and It's making me so sick! It makes me dizzy, unsteady, my head "floats", and I even swear Ive been more depressed. I'm hoping it's just a dosage and time thing because it's a very inexpensive medicine and I need that!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 2, 2010 11:39 AM

Review by jimelectric:

For Peripheral Neuropathy: Makes me very sleepy and dizzy. It takes a long time for the effects to wear off. It does help with the pain. It does not get rid of the pain entirely but it tones it down.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 6, 2010 11:22 PM

For Peripheral Neuropathy: Makes me very sleepy and dizzy. Takes a long time for the side effects to wear off. The pain has been reduced to a degree.

September 6, 2010 11:15 PM

For Bipolar Disorder: I took Epitol for a while and loved it.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 21, 2009 2:05 AM

For Bipolar Disorder: Works very well in stabilizing mood. I need a very small dose twice a day, and I haven't noticed any side effects. Except maybe acne. Although I don't know if that is the cause. I have been on it nearly 2 months now and I notice progress everyday. I am able to focus and accomplish tasks instead of being scattered and all over the place.

August 30, 2009 7:57 PM

For Bipolar Disorder: Epitol has helped me immensely. It pulled me out of a manic phase (after withdrawing from lithium, which didn't work) and has helped me from going into a deep depression.

June 7, 2009 10:53 PM

Review by SUSU1 2769:

For Epilepsy: Epitol is an okay drug but like any drug it has its problems like no sex drive, aggressive behavior and mood swing but if I don't have another seizure it is worth it and so far so good.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate