User Reviews for Epitol

Bipolar Disorder 10 reviews 46 medications

7.9
Summary of Epitol reviews 13 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Epitol

For Bipolar Disorder "As far as the depression goes, it works. But at the same time, I'm so sleepy all the time. I go from them making me sleepy to knocking me out. They have affected my mind, from making my memory worse to making me feel out of it."

aggravated (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 26, 2015

For Trigeminal Neuralgia "I've had Trigeminal Neuralgia for over 16 years and the only relief I've ever had was Carbamezapine. Until recently Walmart was trying to save me money giving me the equivalent, Epitol, which I was told I'd of the dance formulary. This can't be correct, because I can barely function due to being extremely sleepy with this drug. I had taken Carbamezapine for so long and it worked 11 on a scale of 1-10. Changing my medicine without my consent was not a cool thing to do and I earn others to make sure that they look into these things before taking different medicines. I'm not pleased with Epitol at all."

Latny March 20, 2015

For Bipolar Disorder "Before this, I'd been ineffectively diagnosed and treated for ADHD and recurrent depression. I've taken this medication for only four days following a bipolar II re-diagnosis, but despite this, I feel much better than I had on Prozac. My combination of irritability, depression, lack of motivation, and suicidal/homicidal ideation (in the form of intrusive mental images) has vanished, and I find it much easier to talk to people and look them in the eye again. I'm taking 200mg tablets twice a day and initially noticed mild dizziness, headache, and sleepiness, but these quickly vanished. The only persistent symptoms have been hardly perceptible ringing in the ears and lowering in the pitch at which I hear sounds, esp. familiar songs."

k4ffeinator November 23, 2014

For Bipolar Disorder "I have only been on Epitol for a few days but so far so good. Starting on 300mg twice a day. I have clear thoughts, no wants to destroy people who do simple stupid things, no impulsive decisions, nerve pain is controlled and overall I just feel good. I'm also on Celexa, hoping this combination will do me justice."

Airborne82nd November 9, 2014

For Bipolar Disorder "This medicine has changed my life. For years, before I was diagnosed... I had no clue what it was like to live with a clear head. I'm able to think and act more rationally. The way I've always wanted to and never could. This medicine solidifies for me that treatment CAN WORK. Changed my life. I'm a happy girl. (and not just when I try to be)."

Sam-Booo July 23, 2014

For Bipolar Disorder "I was put on this medicine as a treatment for bipolar disorder. This is like a miracle for me. It has helped my mood stay stable and has helped my attention span as well. And its very affordable.I would recommend this to anyone for treatment of bipolar disorder. It has saved my life."

stephc9902 February 28, 2014

For Trigeminal Neuralgia "This medicine brought almost instant relief for a very painful neurological condition caused by a root canal procedure that went bad. I suffered for two years before someone suggested this medicine. After 4 doses I was free of pain and continue to be. I understand I will be on this medicine for life."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 29, 2012

For Bipolar Disorder "I've been on Epitol for a little over 6 months and it has CHANGED my life. I had a hard time finding a medication that didn't worsen my condition or give me weird side effects and so far, I've had NONE of that from Epitol. The first few weeks were a little difficult as it made me kind of tired but I quickly adapted and no longer get drowsy. (I still find it best to take it before bedtime). My depressed symptoms are all but gone and my manic spells are much more mild (though occasionally longer). This medicine was a God-send."

Liz89 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 4, 2012

For Bipolar Disorder "I started taking Epitol 2 1/2weeks ago. I know I'm supposed to wait for the medicine to enter my system but it's made me so sick already. I started on a medium dose for 7 days then bumped up to more twice a day. Well I dropped myself down because my doctor appointment isn't for a while and It's making me so sick! It makes me dizzy, unsteady, my head "floats", and I even swear Ive been more depressed. I'm hoping it's just a dosage and time thing because it's a very inexpensive medicine and I need that!"

Anonymous December 2, 2010

For Peripheral Neuropathy "Makes me very sleepy and dizzy. It takes a long time for the effects to wear off. It does help with the pain. It does not get rid of the pain entirely but it tones it down."

jimelectric September 6, 2010

For Peripheral Neuropathy "Makes me very sleepy and dizzy. Takes a long time for the side effects to wear off. The pain has been reduced to a degree."

Anonymous September 6, 2010

For Bipolar Disorder "I took Epitol for a while and loved it."

Anonymous September 21, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder "Works very well in stabilizing mood. I need a very small dose twice a day, and I haven't noticed any side effects. Except maybe acne. Although I don't know if that is the cause. I have been on it nearly 2 months now and I notice progress everyday. I am able to focus and accomplish tasks instead of being scattered and all over the place."

Anonymous August 30, 2009

For Bipolar Disorder "Epitol has helped me immensely. It pulled me out of a manic phase (after withdrawing from lithium, which didn't work) and has helped me from going into a deep depression."

Anonymous June 7, 2009

For Epilepsy "Epitol is an okay drug but like any drug it has its problems like no sex drive, aggressive behavior and mood swing but if I don't have another seizure it is worth it and so far so good."

SUSU1 2769 June 6, 2009