User Reviews for Epitol

Learn more about Epitol.

Reviews for Epitol to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia

"I've had Trigeminal Neuralgia for over 16 years and the only relief I've ever had was Carbamezapine. Until recently Walmart was trying to save me money giving me the equivalent, Epitol, which I was told I'd of the dance formulary. This can't be correct, because I can barely function due to being extremely sleepy with this drug. I had taken Carbamezapine for so long and it worked 11 on a scale of 1-10. Changing my medicine without my consent was not a cool thing to do and I earn others to make sure that they look into these things before taking different medicines. I'm not pleased with Epitol at all."

Latny March 20, 2015

"This medicine brought almost instant relief for a very painful neurological condition caused by a root canal procedure that went bad. I suffered for two years before someone suggested this medicine. After 4 doses I was free of pain and continue to be. I understand I will be on this medicine for life."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 29, 2012