Plan B Dosage
Generic name: levonorgestrel
Dosage form: tablet
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Plan B safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Plan B.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Take Plan B One-Step orally as soon as possible within 72 hours after unprotected intercourse or a known or suspected contraceptive failure. Efficacy is better if the tablet is taken as soon as possible after unprotected intercourse. Plan B One-Step can be used at any time during the menstrual cycle.
If vomiting occurs within two hours of taking the tablet, consideration should be given to repeating the dose.
- Plan B Side Effects
- Plan B Drug Interactions
- Plan B (levonorgestrel) consumer information
- Levonorgestrel dosage information
- Mirena (levonorgestrel) intrauterine device dosage information
- Mirena (levonorgestrel) consumer information
- Next Choice (levonorgestrel) one dose tablet dosage information
- Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) consumer information
- Skyla (levonorgestrel) consumer information