User Reviews for Nature-Throid

Learn more about Nature-Throid.

Nature-Throid review summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 39 medications used in the treatment of Underactive Thyroid.

Reviews for Nature-Throid to treat Underactive Thyroid

Review by lotusone2000 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

This medicine has changed my life. After 3 courses of Levaquin for MRSA after surgery last summer I thought that the extreme fatigue, muscle pain, mental fog and joint pain that I've had were just part of aging, I'm 61, or side effects of the antibiotic. My TSH levels were in normal range, but my Naturopath saw that the free T-3 and T-4 were very low. We started Nature-Throid in late July and by August,I was starting to feel human again. It's GREAT.

September 22, 2013 11:37 AM

The nice thing about this medication is that it cuts well where Armour is much harder to cut (crumbles) in order to get optimal levels. Sometimes we need to add a bit extra.

April 28, 2011 12:21 PM

I had several side effects from Synthroid that I thought I just had to try and live with in order to treat my hypothyroidism. After starting Nature-Throid, the side effects were gone and I noticed an improvement with all of my symptoms. Today, I feel the best I have felt in 20 years. The difference is truly amazing to me. I didn't think I had any other options until Nature-Throid was suggested, I am so thankful for this medicine.

68 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 27, 2010 9:07 AM

Review by fromthemomma:

I can't take Synthroid and am allergic to the fillers in Armour. Nature Throid is hypoallergenic and has both T3 and T4 so it works really well for me.

79 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 2, 2010 2:32 AM