User Reviews for Nature-Throid

Learn more about Nature-Throid.

Nature-Throid Rating Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 55 medications used in the treatment of Underactive Thyroid.

Reviews for Nature-Throid to treat Underactive Thyroid

"Was on synthroid for a year and noticed zero improvement. Got off it for a few years then started again and developed angina like chest pain out of nowhere when exercising. I felt tired and miserable as always. Begged my doc to Rx naturethyroid. After being on it 3 months I realize how much better I feel. No more waking up feeling like crap, no more muscle aches, no more fatigue. Headaches have improved drastically. More energy to work out. No puffy creased eyes when I wake up in the morning. Appetite is good again and I can eat what I want again while maintaining my weight just fine. I am 5,8" and 135 lbs and only exercise twice a week but am able to eat 2000 calories a day, sometimes more, and have gained no weight. Just like old times!"

Rrrrrraquelie September 26, 2015

"This medicine has changed my life. After 3 courses of Levaquin for MRSA after surgery last summer I thought that the extreme fatigue, muscle pain, mental fog and joint pain that I've had were just part of aging, I'm 61, or side effects of the antibiotic. My TSH levels were in normal range, but my Naturopath saw that the free T-3 and T-4 were very low. We started Nature-Throid in late July and by August,I was starting to feel human again. It's GREAT."

lotusone2000 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 22, 2013

158 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"The nice thing about this medication is that it cuts well where Armour is much harder to cut (crumbles) in order to get optimal levels. Sometimes we need to add a bit extra."

Anonymous April 28, 2011

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I had several side effects from Synthroid that I thought I just had to try and live with in order to treat my hypothyroidism. After starting Nature-Throid, the side effects were gone and I noticed an improvement with all of my symptoms. Today, I feel the best I have felt in 20 years. The difference is truly amazing to me. I didn't think I had any other options until Nature-Throid was suggested, I am so thankful for this medicine."

Anonymous September 27, 2010

148 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I can't take Synthroid and am allergic to the fillers in Armour. Nature Throid is hypoallergenic and has both T3 and T4 so it works really well for me."

fromthemomma January 2, 2010

174 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate