User Reviews for Nature-Throid

Learn more about Nature-Throid.

Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal 2 reviews 24 medications

8.7
TSH Suppression 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nature-Throid reviews 16 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Nature-Throid

For Hashimoto's disease "Ditto all the positives written by other reviewers. I don't understand why it was nearly impossible to get the clinic to prescribe.... I was so miserable on synthroid which I struggled with for 8 mo...with worries of health issues growing. I quit. And for the next six years at every doctor appt. I flat out refused synthroid. I think one of the 20 plus fillers was the issue. Doing my own research I begin requesting Nature Thyroid. Was told the clinic only prescribed synthroid. 16 months ago I won! And have been happy since on NT. UNBELIEVABLE then when I moved and my new doc in different state suggested I change. No way. I'm very happy with Nature Thyroid and think the medical profession is 75 years behind the times."

Sa gun (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 28, 2015

For Hashimoto's disease "After being on Synthroid for years, I went to a wellness clinic and was put on Nature-Throid. I cannot believe the difference it made in my life. I finally have my life back! The head fog is gone, my energy level is back and the depression has subsided also. The only thing Synthroid did for me is change the numbers on my thyroid blood test, nothing else. I would NEVER take Synthroid again."

Farmer T. (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 10, 2015

For Thyroid Cancer "take 4.5 grains a day. So much better than levothyroxine."

ZoeRochelle April 11, 2015

For Hashimoto's disease "My experience with Nature Throid has been very positive from the very first dose. Increased energy was immediately noticed. After 6 months of continuous use, I began to lose weight. The shoulder and neck pain associated with my thyroid disorder decreased tremendously. NatureThroid alone is not enough. I must take vitamin and mineral supplements to further lessen my symptoms as well as avoid certain foods and drinks."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 11, 2015

For Thyroid Cancer "NatureThroid seriously changed my life! I did so terrible on Synthroid; I was gaining weight despite the fact that I was working out and eating well, loosing my hair, major brain fog and headaches with aura and joint pain. I feel awesome on NatureThroid and am loosing weight even."

Lisette M. February 2, 2015

For Hashimoto's disease "I was on Synthroid or levothyroxine for over 20 years. Never ever worked. I lost my business because I was so exhausted and brain fogged. I finally switched to Nature-Throid. What a wonderful difference. Back in business and feeling great."

DeeCee2112 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 22, 2014

90 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Underactive Thyroid "This medicine has changed my life. After 3 courses of Levaquin for MRSA after surgery last summer I thought that the extreme fatigue, muscle pain, mental fog and joint pain that I've had were just part of aging, I'm 61, or side effects of the antibiotic. My TSH levels were in normal range, but my Naturopath saw that the free T-3 and T-4 were very low. We started Nature-Throid in late July and by August,I was starting to feel human again. It's GREAT."

lotusone2000 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 22, 2013

122 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "After decades on Levothyroxine I was starting to feel really unwell: tiredness, memory lapses, hot flashes, inability to cope with hot weather, sleeping badly, verbal diarrhea, impulsive behavior, mental fog and constant pressure which made me want to jump out of my skin. Got very isolated and depressed, lost all creativity and felt I was barely existing. The changeover was very smooth and problem free. Two days after I started my eyesight seemed to improve drastically, as though a dirty filter had been removed. On day 5 I felt totally at peace. Mentally, physically and emotionally it was like going from monochrome to full spectrum HD. Lots of energy, no hot flashes or mental fog, sleeping well. I've got my life back!"

undine July 15, 2013

160 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Hashimoto's disease "I have been taking Nature-throid for more than a year now and find it simply outstanding. I have had no allergic reaction, that I am aware of, as I had with Armour brand and synthetic thyroid (a rash). My blood test results have been quite stable. I have been able to stay on the same dose, 32.5MG, and now enjoy the peace of mind of simply taking the pill (which I crush with my teeth and allow to dissolve sublingually) and get on with my life. I should note that over the past several years I have made significant changes such as eliminating dairy, egg, and gluten from my diet, which I feel has greatly complemented any pharmaceutical benefit. An outstanding medication, Nature-throid has helped me restore vitality to my life."

danaleann January 4, 2012

126 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Hashimoto's disease "I have tried Synthroid 150mcg, felt sick and muscle pain for 4-5 years until I tried Nature-Throid. I am living a totally different life since Nature-Throid."

JO hs Lee May 30, 2011

104 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Underactive Thyroid "The nice thing about this medication is that it cuts well where Armour is much harder to cut (crumbles) in order to get optimal levels. Sometimes we need to add a bit extra."

Anonymous April 28, 2011

For Underactive Thyroid "I had several side effects from Synthroid that I thought I just had to try and live with in order to treat my hypothyroidism. After starting Nature-Throid, the side effects were gone and I noticed an improvement with all of my symptoms. Today, I feel the best I have felt in 20 years. The difference is truly amazing to me. I didn't think I had any other options until Nature-Throid was suggested, I am so thankful for this medicine."

Anonymous September 27, 2010

123 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Hashimoto's disease "Started taking Nature-Throid and haven't had any changes. Added Cytomel and are hoping this does something."

lorevale1988 August 23, 2010

For Hashimoto's disease "I was on Synthroid and Cytomel for many years but my symptoms were never alleviated until I started Nature-Throid. I'm most pleased that my depression and foggy headiness were gone shortly after starting it. I continue to see improvements in my energy levels and weight loss."

Jameyrenee June 1, 2010

128 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "Great med if you can get it. The back order crapola struck right at the beginning of my treatment with it. I noticed right away relief in symptoms with it. I now take a combo of Westhroid and Nature-throid. Synthroid, Levoxyl gave me hell with side effects! Cytomel gave me vertigo, the naturals are GREAT!(Hashi's/hypo) worked up to 4 grains now."

Anonymous March 12, 2010

For Underactive Thyroid "I can't take Synthroid and am allergic to the fillers in Armour. Nature Throid is hypoallergenic and has both T3 and T4 so it works really well for me."

fromthemomma January 2, 2010

145 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate