User Reviews for Nature-Throid

Learn more about Nature-Throid.

Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal 2 reviews 24 medications

TSH Suppression 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Nature-Throid reviews 11 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Nature-Throid

Review by DeeCee2112 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Hashimoto's disease: I was on Synthroid or levothyroxine for over 20 years. Never ever worked. I lost my business because I was so exhausted and brain fogged. I finally switched to Nature-Throid. What a wonderful difference. Back in business and feeling great.

August 22, 2014 4:50 PM

Review by lotusone2000 (taken for 1 to 6 months):

For Underactive Thyroid: This medicine has changed my life. After 3 courses of Levaquin for MRSA after surgery last summer I thought that the extreme fatigue, muscle pain, mental fog and joint pain that I've had were just part of aging, I'm 61, or side effects of the antibiotic. My TSH levels were in normal range, but my Naturopath saw that the free T-3 and T-4 were very low. We started Nature-Throid in late July and by August,I was starting to feel human again. It's GREAT.

September 22, 2013 11:37 AM

Review by undine:

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal: After decades on Levothyroxine I was starting to feel really unwell: tiredness, memory lapses, hot flashes, inability to cope with hot weather, sleeping badly, verbal diarrhea, impulsive behavior, mental fog and constant pressure which made me want to jump out of my skin. Got very isolated and depressed, lost all creativity and felt I was barely existing. The changeover was very smooth and problem free. Two days after I started my eyesight seemed to improve drastically, as though a dirty filter had been removed. On day 5 I felt totally at peace. Mentally, physically and emotionally it was like going from monochrome to full spectrum HD. Lots of energy, no hot flashes or mental fog, sleeping well. I've got my life back!

86 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 15, 2013 8:17 AM

Review by danaleann:

For Hashimoto's disease: I have been taking Nature-throid for more than a year now and find it simply outstanding. I have had no allergic reaction, that I am aware of, as I had with Armour brand and synthetic thyroid (a rash). My blood test results have been quite stable. I have been able to stay on the same dose, 32.5MG, and now enjoy the peace of mind of simply taking the pill (which I crush with my teeth and allow to dissolve sublingually) and get on with my life. I should note that over the past several years I have made significant changes such as eliminating dairy, egg, and gluten from my diet, which I feel has greatly complemented any pharmaceutical benefit. An outstanding medication, Nature-throid has helped me restore vitality to my life.

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 4, 2012 9:59 PM

Review by JO hs Lee:

For Hashimoto's disease: I have tried Synthroid 150mcg, felt sick and muscle pain for 4-5 years until I tried Nature-Throid. I am living a totally different life since Nature-Throid.

66 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 30, 2011 9:35 PM

For Underactive Thyroid: The nice thing about this medication is that it cuts well where Armour is much harder to cut (crumbles) in order to get optimal levels. Sometimes we need to add a bit extra.

April 28, 2011 12:21 PM

For Underactive Thyroid: I had several side effects from Synthroid that I thought I just had to try and live with in order to treat my hypothyroidism. After starting Nature-Throid, the side effects were gone and I noticed an improvement with all of my symptoms. Today, I feel the best I have felt in 20 years. The difference is truly amazing to me. I didn't think I had any other options until Nature-Throid was suggested, I am so thankful for this medicine.

83 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 27, 2010 9:07 AM

Review by lorevale1988:

For Hashimoto's disease: Started taking Nature-Throid and haven't had any changes. Added Cytomel and are hoping this does something.

August 23, 2010 9:56 AM

Review by Jameyrenee:

For Hashimoto's disease: I was on Synthroid and Cytomel for many years but my symptoms were never alleviated until I started Nature-Throid. I'm most pleased that my depression and foggy headiness were gone shortly after starting it. I continue to see improvements in my energy levels and weight loss.

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 1, 2010 1:11 AM

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal: Great med if you can get it. The back order crapola struck right at the beginning of my treatment with it. I noticed right away relief in symptoms with it. I now take a combo of Westhroid and Nature-throid. Synthroid, Levoxyl gave me hell with side effects! Cytomel gave me vertigo, the naturals are GREAT!(Hashi's/hypo) worked up to 4 grains now.

March 12, 2010 5:17 PM

Review by fromthemomma:

For Underactive Thyroid: I can't take Synthroid and am allergic to the fillers in Armour. Nature Throid is hypoallergenic and has both T3 and T4 so it works really well for me.

94 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 2, 2010 2:32 AM