User Reviews for Sodium chloride

Also known as: 4 Way Saline, Afrin Menthol Saline, Afrin Saline, Altamist, Ayr Baby Saline, Ayr Saline Nasal, Ayr Saline Nasal No-Drip Spray, Ayr Sinus Rinse Kit, Ayr Sinus Rinse Kit Refill, Breathe Free Saline, Deep Sea Nasal Spray, ENTsol, Little Noses, Nasal Moist, Nasal Saline, ...show all 43 brand names

Learn more about Sodium chloride.

Reviews for Sodium chloride to treat Nasal Congestion

Ayr Saline Nasal (sodium chloride): "I just tried this, a pharmacist recommended to it me to keep my nose from drying out from using my oral inhaler, I often get bad nose bleeds. This stuff burns like crazy! I put just a tiny bit in the front part of each nostril. I felt like my nose was on FIRE. And the post-nasal drip that went down the back of my throat burned quite a bit too. After about 4 mins my nose feels better, but to be honest, I'm not sure it's because the stuff worked or because the burning stopped. Next time, if there is a next time, I'll try just putting a bit above my upper lip in front of my nostrils. "

Lex1222 March 14, 2015

Learn more about Nasal Congestion

More about sodium chloride nasal